Other

Former YMCA Building

475 George St. N.
Peterborough, Ontario K9H 3R6


Website: www.georgeandmurray.com
The building, which formerly housed the YMCA, is a heritage structure under the Ontario Heritage Act, with the original section built in 1892 and an addition to the south built in 1930. The property is on the south-west corner of George Street North and Murray Street, in Peterboroughs downtown core and kitty-corner from City Hall.