Other

Rubidge Retirement Residence

246-270 Rubidge St.
Peterborough, Ontario K9J 3P2


Phone: (705) 748-4000
Email: ehewitt@retirementlivingcentres.com
Website: www.rubidgeretirementresidence.com
See the gracious splendor of Peterborough’s Landmark Retirement Residence, built in 1875 as South Central School. In 1964 Governor General George Vanier chaired the opening ceremonies as the building became the original campus of Trent University, renamed Rubidge Hall by founders of Trent University. In 1985 the building took on a new life as a home for seniors.