If you are interested in serving on a board or committee of the City of Peterborough, you only have until Friday, December 14th to apply.
Citizen appointments are available for the following committees. With the exception of positions on the Community Investment Grant Advisory Committee, which have a two-year term, all appointments are for four years (until 2022).
- Accessibility Advisory Committee (two positions)
- Appeal Committee – Animal Control Orders (two positions)
- Arenas, Parks and Recreation Committee (one position)
- Arts, Culture and Heritage Advisory Committee (six positions)
- Cenotaph Advisory Committee (one position)
- Committee of Adjustment (five positions)
- Community Investment Grant Advisory Committee (10 positions)
- Museums and Archives Advisory Committee (two positions)
- Peterborough Architectural Conservation Advisory Committee (two positions)
- Peterborough Public Library Board (five positions)
- Police Services Board (one position)
- Property Standards Committee (five positions)
- Tree/Woodlands Appeal Committee (three positions)
To apply, complete an application and submit it only with a covering letter and resume by 4:30 p.m. on Friday, December 14th.
You can apply online or obtain an application form at the City Clerk’s office at City Hall (500 George St., Peterborough).
If your application is approved, you may be required to attend an interview.